Your Career Starts Right Here
With superior craftsmanship, precise attention to detail and dedication to provide the best service to our customers since 1985, Structural Buildings has earned its reputation as a leader in the construction industry.
It takes a unique blend of teamwork and quality service to be the best in the business. With our vertically integrated team consisting of our corporate office in Becker Minnesota, our regional offices in Frederic, Wisconsin, and Crosslake, Minnesota and our vision of opening more locations in the 5 state area, we have positions available at all times. These positions consist of, but are not limited to sales, construction managers, production personnel, crew members, and office staff.
Structural Buildings is an equal opportunity employer and drug-free workplace.
Construction Crew Members & Leads
POSTED DATE: 6/17/20
LOCATION: Becker, Minnesota, Crosslake, Minnesota, Frederic, Wisconsin
Structural Buildings of MN, Inc. has been constructing dreams throughout Minnesota and the surrounding 5 State area since 1985. At Structural Buildings we design and construct a wide array of building types from post-frame, steel-frame, masonry, stud wall frame, SIP panel, and tilt-up concrete; ensuring our ability to provide the best type of building to meet all of our customer’s needs. Whether they want an Agricultural, Commercial or Residential Building our team has the expertise to exceed all of their expectations.
We have over 30 years of continued proven growth and expect to double in size again over the next 5 years. To continue our success, we need to add additional talented people to our team. We have a small company feel and a family- type culture, but the opportunity for growth and fulfillment that you would find in a large company. Discover your future with Structural Buildings of MN, Inc.
We are seeking Construction Crew Members as an active member of our team to construct quality building projects that are profitable and provide a positive experience for the customer.
Structural Buildings of MN, Inc. is a Drug Free workplace, Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Learn and keep current with and apply Structural Buildings safety and construction procedures, methods and standards to every building, every day.
- Read, understand and build according to specs and construction plans.
- Efficiently execute tasks needed to complete a quality building including but not limited to: digging and installing footings, framing walls and roof structures and trusses, installing windows, entry and other doors and door openings, installing various siding and roofing materials including hi-rib steel, shingles, wood and other siding materials and masonry units, finishing with metal and wood trims.
- Work with other crew members in a safe, productive and enjoyable work environment treating everyone with dignity and respect.
- Building construction (post-frame) carpentry or framing experience preferred (on the job or in school)
- Available to work a flexible schedule.
- Ability to take direction with a positive attitude.
- Produce quality work in an efficient manner.
- Agree to comply with all our safety processes and procedures.
- Willingness to maintain and operate construction and hand tools in a safe and proper manner.
- Capable of working in a physically demanding environment and at various heights (up to 40 feet) from ladders and aerial work platforms primarily working outside.
- Possession of a valid Driver’s License is preferred.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent is preferred.
- Competitive Benefits Package including Health, Dental, Vision and 401k/Profit Sharing opportunities!
- Bonus incentives for building in efficient manner
- Paid holiday and vacation time
- Reliable, steady, year-round work, stable income
- We offer a competitive starting wage based on experience and on the job training.
- This position offers the potential for career advancement.
Concrete Crew Members
POSTED DATE: 6/25/20
LOCATION: Becker, Minnesota
Elite Concrete Construction, LLC is looking for concrete Foreman, Finishers and Laborers.
Are you a sub-contractor? We would like to hear from you as well!
Smooth and finish surfaces of poured concrete, such as floors, walks, and sidewalks using a variety of hand and power tools. Align forms for sidewalks, curbs, or gutters; patch voids; use saws to cut expansion joints.
- Foreman – At least five years of experience is preferred
- Finisher – At least two years of experience is preferred
- Laborer – At least one year of experience is preferred
- Bi-Weekly pay with direct deposit
- Excellent medical and prescription coverage available
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- 401K Opportunity
LOCATION: Becker, Minnesota
We are seeking Project Managers as active members of our team to construct quality building projects that are profitable and provide a positive experience for the customer. This position plays an important role in helping the construction team promote and provide a positive attitude, set and meet goals and achieve company objectives. This position will be responsible for overseeing a wide variety of projects from residential to commercial.
**Full-time and Part-time Contracted positions are available.
- Evaluates specifications for building plans, start and completion dates, and staffing requirements for each phase of the construction project.
- Arrange for the necessary equipment, delivery of supplies and materials while keeping construction project costs at or under budget.
- Document and track the progress of each project, inspect ongoing work, attaining all necessary permits, perform as hands-on manager of various laborers working on a particular construction project.
- Contiguously remains in contact with sales representative and internal support staff to provide updates and discuss changes in the project work scope and scheduling updates.
- Reviews and approves all purchase orders pertaining to the construction department and submits all approved purchase orders to the corporate accounting department for processing and payment.
- Interprets specifications and company policies to in-house construction crew and/or contractors and enforces safety regulations. Analyzes and resolves work problems, including worker complaints and grievances.
- Coordinates construction and change orders with customer and secures necessary documentation and deposits. Once work is finished, performs a final inspection with the customer to ensure all items are completed as per contract.
- Assists the sales representative and internal staff in preparing and performing “turnover” procedures for the customer.
- Three to five years of related experience and/or training in construction trade.
- Valid driver’s license.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong communication skills; thorough and attentive to details; able to prioritize and multitask; proactive and deadline-oriented.
- Ability to read and understand work orders, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to interact effectively with customers, vendors and employees at all levels of the organization.
- Managerial experience.
- Experience negotiating contract with vendors, contractors and sub-contractors.
- Competitive wages
- Profit Sharing
- Excellent Medical / Prescription plan
- Company Vehicle